Cacao Honey Cashew Truffle Balls
Packed with vitamins and minerals, these little truffle ball bites are vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, Paleo, Keto…basically ANYONE can eat these Cacao Honey Cashew Truffle Balls and everyone can enjoy them!! This recipe contains Quick Vita Kick, which is great because:
- Contains the very best forms of vitamins and minerals
- We spare no expense to source and use the safest, most effective forms of vitamins and minerals.
- It is your morning or afternoon pick-me-up: add to smoothies to boost vitamins, minerals and secondary nutrients; or have on its own as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
- It has a real food base: Vegetables, fruits, herbs, berries and raw natural cocoa
- And it tastes great… naturally! No added sugar. No artificial sweeteners. No artificial flavors.
Recipe courtesy of Craving4more.
1 cup Cashew Butter
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Nuzest Quick Vita Kick Cacao Honey, divided
1 tbsp cashew milk (or other non-dairy milk substitute)
1. Whip together the cashew butter, 1/2 cup Nuzest Quick Vita Kick, and cashew milk.
2. Form into bite-sized balls and then roll in the remaining Quick Vita Kick powder.
3. Freeze for about 2 hours before keeping in the fridge for serving!