Cauliflower Chocolate Mud Cake
Here it is! The Cauliflower Chocolate Mud Cake that's actually flour-less! So you'll eat zucchini bread but not cauliflower cake? DO IT! (trust me )
Recipe is courtesy of @lilsipper.
1 cup (3 servings) of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Chocolate
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
1 cup pureed cauliflower (pre-steamed)
2 eggs (or flax eggs for vegans)
**Sweet Potato Buttercream Frosting**
1 1/2 cup sweet potato puree (roasted then pureed or canned)
2 oz. (1/4 cup) pure cacao mass or chocolate of choice (I used 2 pcs @traderjoeslist unsweetened baking chocolate)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix dry and wet ingredients separately.
3. Then combine everything in a large bowl and mix well until a thick batter forms (it will be dense).
4. Spray ramekins with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Let cool and top with my 2 ingredient sweet potato buttercream frosting (recipe below) and warmed cherries to garnish if desired.
1. Melt cacao/chocolate then blend in a blender with sweet potato puree.
2. Refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight to allow frosting to thicken to a firm, "frosting-like" consistency.