Vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting - the standard for any good celebration! Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too with these delicious, perfectly portion-controlled beauties that are packed with Nuzest Clean Lean Protein. And, no heart-clogging ingredients in this cocoa-licious frosting. Top your cupcake as you see fit, with fruit, nuts, or a candle (just don't eat the latter!).
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
1 cup unsalted cashews
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons flax, soaked in ‚Öì cup water
2 tablespoons lucuma powder
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 cup oat flour (GF, if desired)
3 scoops vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Pinch of salt
1 scoop Rich Chocolate Nuzest Clean Lean
1 scoop cocoa powder (use Nuzest scoop)
2 scoops peanut flour (use Nuzest scoop)
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon coconut nectar (or preferred liquid sweetener)
1 teaspoon vanilla, alcohol-free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor, add cashews and process on high until cashews become mostly smooth.
3. Add coconut oil and continue to process until totally smooth.
4. Add applesauce, vanilla, flax mixture, and eggs. Process until fully incorporated.
5. Add the remaining ingredients. Pulse initially to gently incorporate, then run on high for 30 seconds or until the batter is fully combined.
6. Divide the batter into a silicone muffin tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are slightly browned.
7. Let the muffins cool approximately for 10 minutes and then enjoy as is or top as desired.
8. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Add additional liquid, 1 tablespoon at a time, for desired thickness.
3. Spread or pipe onto object of desire!
4. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.