Chocolate Covered Strawberry Truffles
Chocolate and strawberries is the perfect pairing of delectable flavors. With just a few ingredients and a little time in the kitchen, you can give the one you love a box of guilt-free chocolate strawberry bonbons, made with Nuzest Clean Lean Protein to be a satisfying treat. Just don't forget to make a few for yourself, because your loved one won't want to share!
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
1.2 oz freeze dried strawberries
2 scoops Nuzest Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
2 tablespoons coconut nectar
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Place strawberries in food processor and run on high until strawberries become powderized.
2. Add Nuzest Clean Lean Protein and incorporate with a few quick pulses.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and process until a thick dough forms.
4. Roll the dough between your hands to form tablespoon sized balls.
5. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and pop them into the freezer to firm
6. While the balls are freezing, make the chocolate coating by mixing ingredients in a small bowl.
7. Remove the truffle balls from the freezer.
8. Roll each ball in chocolate coating and return to cookie sheet.
9. When finished coating, place the truffles in the freezer for 5 minutes.
10. Remove truffles and enjoy immediately, or keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.