Customizable Protein Bars
My other half is a protein bar kinda, guy and the store brought ones can quickly add up! After a few trial and errors I've perfected a homemade bar today... Luckily, I only made a few cause these babies are too good to be true!
There are so many flavor combos guys, but be treatwise. These shouldn't be apart of the daily diet! Make ball sizes and freeze for the times you need a pick me up!
Disclaimer - 100% trial and error by myself
Recipe is courtesy of casarahmarychapman.
1 cup Nuzest Clean Lean Protein (Flavor of choice)
2/3 cup almond meal (or substitute)
1/2 cup almond milk
1. Combine the above ingredients to form the protein bar base.
2. Add in your choice of ingredients and flavors to make these your own. Pictured above includes 2T peanut butter and 1 tbsp. dried cranberries finely diced.
3. Once it's at the right consistency (firm to touch), roll into desired shapes and freeze for 10-15 mins. until hard.
4. Optional - cover in high quality dark chocolate (80% or above) and decorate as you wish.
5. Chill until chocolate has set.