Delish Chocolate Protein Pudding With Homemade Whipped Cream
This is a delicious recipe for a quick, and totally satisfying sweet treat. The hint of cinnamon adds a little flair to the flavor in this protein pudding. Sneak in some protein? Yes, please!
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
1 medium ripe avocado
2 scoops chocolate Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or equivalent)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
**Whipped Coconut Cream**
1 can coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
1 scoop vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
1. Scoop avocado into a high speed blender. Then, add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
2. Pulverize on high speed for approximately 30 seconds, until a thick, smooth pudding is produced.
3. Scoop into small dessert dishes.
4. Refrigerate for one hour.
5. Top with cream (recipe follows).
**Whipped Topping Method**
1. Scoop firm cream out of the upper portion of the can (leaving watery substance at the bottom for another use) and into the bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment.
2. Add scoop of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein powder.
3. Starting on low, gradually work up to high speed. Beat for approximately 3 minutes.
4. The cream will be firm.
5. Use immediately or refrigerate and use within 2-3 days.