Orange Cranberry Protein Bread with Walnuts
They taste as good as they look!
1 cup almond flour
3 scoops Smooth Vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
1/3 cup quick oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tbsp raw local honey
1 tbsp orange extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp grated orange peel
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
3. Add extracts, honey, melted coconut oil and almond milk to the egg mixture. Then, whisk again.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
5. Stir and fold in the cranberries, orange zest and chopped walnuts.
6. Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil and drop batter to fill about 1/2 of each cup.
7. Bake at 350F for about 18-20 minutes in larger muffin tins, and 10-12 in mini muffin tins (or until a toothpick comes out clean!)
Recipe by: @Rachaelsgoodeats