Our friend Gigi Eats Celebrities dove deep into her baking arsenal to create these healthy versions of your favorite dessert eclairs. Read on to learn how to make Paleo Eclairs that will seriously cause you to tempt your willpower.
3/4 Cups Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup Egg Whites (or flax egg equivalent)
1 Tbs Baking Stevia
2 Tbs Coconut Butter
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
5 Drops Toffee Stevia (optional)
Filling for one eclair:
Makes enough filling for ONE éclair – make 4 batches, each a different flavor
1 Scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Protein (in your favorite flavor)
4 Tbs Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk
1 Tsp Coconut Flour
1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum
*You may have a little extra filling… Use for dipping!
1. Mix all the dough ingredients together.
2. Form in oblong shapes.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 370 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. As dough bakes, combine all filling ingredients and mix together.
5. When dough is cooked, let cool and then slice down the center.
6. Smear the filling on one side of the dough and sandwich with the other side.
7. Drizzle chocolate sauce over the tops and it's time to manger!