Power Me Up Cookies Recipe
Ever get those mid-morning or afternoon munchies, but want to avoid the vending machine? Bake up a batch of these babies and pack them for moments just like these. These are a perfectly sweet protein snack! Marci is a stay at home mom who loves clean eating and culinary crafting minus gluten and refined sugar. For more recipes like this, visit her blog at www.stewardchicks.com.
2 bananas (the spottier the better)
2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
1 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)
Almond butter (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place peeled bananas in a food processor and process until smooth.
3. Put in two scoops of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein and process until combined.
4. Toss in oats and pulse only until incorporated.
5. Scoop ⅓ cup batter into rounds on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes (until you see light browning on the edges).
7. Remove the cookies from the oven. Place 4 chocolate chips on top of each cookie, if using. Allow a few minutes for chips to melt.
8. Devour. These pair great with a cup of cold almond milk.
Tip: These cookies are delicious with a smattering of almond butter.