Protein B’Nice Vegan Protein Ice Cream
As the temperatures increase with the approach of summer, so do our temptations for a “naughty” tub of dairy delight. With this Protein B’Nice Vegan Protein Ice Cream recipe, there is no guilt. Only sugar free, dairy free, protein packed pleasure! Marci is a stay at home mom who loves clean eating and culinary crafting minus gluten and refined sugar. For more recipes like this, visit her blog at www.stewardchicks.com.
4 frozen bananas (the spottier the better)
2 scoops Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
¼ cup chopped almonds or other toppings of choice (optional)
1. Place frozen bananas in the food processor. Tip: Bananas can be frozen whole and broken into thirds, or frozen as coins on a baking sheet.
2. Pulse until bananas appear crumbly
3. Scrape down with a rubber spatula.
4. Continue to work in a series of pulses until the bananas become incorporated and smooth. May take several minutes. Tip: Be careful not to process too long after bananas become smooth, as the bananas can loose form quickly.
5. Add two scoops of vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein. Pulse to combine.
6. Eat immediately, topped with your favorite extras. Or, put in freezer to harden. If freezing, defrost on the counter for at least 20 minutes before enjoying.