Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Craving for some chocolate this morning, but don't want to reach for sugar-laden cereals or other store-bought creations? Mix together a few simple ingredients to make a rich chocolate protein pancakes that will satisfy your chocolate cravings and keep your hunger tamed!
Substitute flour or other ingredients to meet your dietary needs or allergies, and make these pancakes your own.
This recipe comes from our friends @EatWithFingers.
3/4 cup flour
1 scoop Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
1 medium ripe banana, plus more for topping
1 1/2 cup plant based milk
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons agave syrup
1. Preheat a nonstick pan or pancake griddle over medium heat.
2. Add all dry ingredients in a blender first then the banana, milk and agave syrup. Blend until smooth.
3. Let batter sit for 5 minutes in refrigerator then scoop the batter onto the skillet or pancake griddle.
4. Flip when bubbles start to form on top of the pancakes.
5. Serve warm with blueberries, banana rings and more agave syrup.