Pumpkin Protein Cookie Dough Balls
Are you pumped for pumpkin season? These Pumpkin Protein Cookie Dough Balls from Gigi Eats Celebrities will tackle your pumpkin cravings head-on and leave you feeling satisfied and ready for all your favorite fall festivities.
1/2 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
1/2 Cup Smooth Vanilla Nuzest Protein Powder
1/3 Cup Erythritol (or your favorite sweetener)
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
1/3 Cup Sugar-Free & Vegan Chocolate Chips
Vanilla Extract, optional
Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Squares, julienned (to make jack-o-lanterns)
1. Add dry ingredients to bowl. Add in pumpkin puree. Combine.
2. Add in coconut milk. Combine.
3. Once formed into formed dough, use your hands to form into bite-sized balls.
4. Eat immediately or chill in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
5. Enjoy and try not to eat them ALL in one sitting.