Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Waffles
These Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Waffles are the perfect start to any weekend!
2/3 cup buckwheat mix
2 scoops Nuzest Clean Lean Protein, Smooth Vanilla
1.5 bananas, mashed well
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp ground flax
1-2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Mash bananas.
2. Add flax seed, vanilla and 1/2 cup of the required milk and stir then let sit.
3. In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
4. Combine together and gently whisk with fork until combined and smooth.
5. Add more milk little by little until batter consistency forms.
6. Spray waffle maker with coconut oil and cook waffles till crisp.
7. Top with pure maple syrup, banana coins & more chocolate because you deserve it
Recipe By: Stefliafit