1 min read
RED VELVET CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp raw dark cacao powder
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein OR Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 medium-sized beetroot (steamed from the night before)
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
No need to bake a cake. Try this red velvet smoothie recipe that the whole family can enjoy. Here is a smoothie that tastes like a dessert, but without the processed ingredients and the kids will love. Thanks to @charissa_and_co_wellness for this delicious recipe.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into glass jars.
- Between layers, add a bit of texture by sprinkling some activated buckwheat groats and dark cacao nibs.