Red Velvet Chocolate Smoothie
No need to bake a cake. Try this red velvet smoothie recipe that the whole family can enjoy. Here is a smoothie that tastes like a dessert, but without the processed ingredients and the kids will love. Thanks to @charissa_and_co_wellness for this delicious recipe.
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 Cup of Oat Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon of raw dark cacao powder
- 2 Scoops of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein OR Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 Medium sized beetroot (steamed from the night before)
- 5 Blocks of Ice
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Once ready, pour into your glass jars.
- Between layers add a bit of texture by sprinkling some activated buckwheat groats and dark cacao nibs.