This S'Mores Oatmeal recipe is by @balanced_bakes.
Creamy, chocolatey, sweet, crunchy... everythingy? Haha! These oats are so fun and packed full with nutritious and flavorful foods!
Who said oatmeal has to be boring? A delicious and satiating breakfast like this is everything I want.
- 1/2 cup dried quick oats
- 1-1/2 cups liquid (water or nut milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- splash of vanilla
- 1 serving Clean Lean Protein (we suggest Rich Chocolate for extra chocolately flavor)
- 1/2 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- Sweeten to taste with sweetener of your choice
- Small handful of marshmallows, cacao nibs, and honey cereal of graham crackers
- Combine oats, liquid,pumpkin, and vanilla into a pan and cook.
- Remove from heat and add your powder and cashew butter. Adjust liquid and sweetness.
- Then top with your marshmallow, cacao nibs, and graham cracker or honey cereal!