Six-Pack Peanut Butter Protein Muffins Recipe
Chock full of six eggs (or flax or chia eggs for vegans or plant-based individuals), nuts, and protein powder - these muffins are not for the faint of heart! These Six-Pack Peanut Butter Protein Muffins are a savory snack that is perfect after pumping iron at the gym - full of muscle building protein and heart healthy fats. One is hearty enough to serve as a meal, as it will easily crush your post workout hunger.
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
6 eggs (or chia or flax eggs)
2 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1/2 cup peanut butter flour (such as Anthony's Goods)
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup cashew butter
1 tablespoon alcohol free vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Heaping 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. The batter will be sticky.
3. Spoon the batter into a silicone muffin tray.
4. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. Let cool at least 5 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They are delicious reheated and with a smackeral of honey.