1 min read
Six-Pack Peanut Butter Protein Muffins Recipe
- 6 chia or flax eggs (or other vegan egg alternative)
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup peanut butter flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 (heaping) tsp cinnamon
Chock full of flax or chia eggs, nuts, and protein powder, these muffins are not for the faint of heart! Six-Pack Peanut Butter Protein Muffins are a savory snack that is perfect after pumping iron at the gym, full of muscle building protein and heart healthy fats. One is hearty enough to serve as a meal, and it will easily crush your post workout hunger.
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
- Prepare your flax eggs, chia eggs, or other vegan egg alternative.
- Mix eggs with nut butters and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.