1 min read
Snowman Smoothie Bowl
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 4 tbsp acai powder
- 1 serving Just Natural Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 carrot sticks for nose
- 4 vegan chocolate chips for eyes
- 8 vegan chocolate chips for mouth
- Shredded coconut
This Snowman Smoothie Bowl is such a fun treat all winter long. This recipe can be customized throughout the year depending on seasonality of your produce, or an upcoming holiday or theme that you jive with. This bowl is tasty and satisfying, but also has protein and superfoods that your whole family will love!
- Scoop the cream from the top of the coconut cream can, ensuring that no "water" is included.
- Using a hand blender, whip until a "whipped cream" consistency is achieved, then scoop into a piping bag and set aside.
- Place banana, milk, protein powder, acai powder, and berries into a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour evenly into two bowls.
- Pipe the coconut cream on top and create different sized snowman heads.
- Use the chocolate chips to make eyes and a smiley face. Cut the carrots into a thin shape for the nose.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut and ENJOY!