This Snowman Smoothie Bowl is such a fun treat all winter long. This recipe can be customized throughout the year depending on seasonality of your produce, or an upcoming holiday or theme that you jive with. This bowl is tasty and satisfying and packed with protein plus superfoods.
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 4 tablespoons of acai powder
- 1 serving Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 carrot sticks for nose
- 4 chocolate chips for eyes
- 8 chocolate chips for mouth
- Desiccated coconut
- Scoop the cream from the top of the coconut cream can, ensuring that no ‘water’ is included.
- Using a hand blender whip until a ‘whipped cream’ consistency is formed, scoop into a piping bag and set aside.
- Place banana, milk, protein powder, acai powder and berries into a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour evenly into 2 bowls.
- Pipe the coconut cream on top and create different sized snowman heads.
- Use the chocolate chips to make eyes and a smiley face. Cut the carrot sticks into a thin shape for the nose. You can also pipe chocolate sauce as the snowman’s face.
- Sprinkle with coconut and enjoy!