Strawberry Bliss Balls
Looking for a new protein ball recipe? Try this strawberry bliss ball recipe featuring Nuzest's kids multivitamin drink, Kids Good Stuff. You can substitute ingredients to make it dairy free, nut free, and vegan, all in a flavor your kids are sure to love!
- 250g strawberries (can be frozen strawberries if not in season)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- ¼ cup Nuzest Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 2 tbs honey (or maple syrup for vegan version)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined. You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor and blend again to ensure all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Roll each ball into the extra desiccated coconut and place on a tray. Repeat until all mixture is used and place into the fridge to set.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge (up to 1 week) or freezer (up to 1 month).