Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
This Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding is packed with protein and flavor. Pudding for breakfast? Yes, please!
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 can of coconut milk (full fat is best!)
- 1/2 can of water (ise the same coconut milk can)
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5-6 large strawberries (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds and protein powder.
- Create a well in the middle of the mixture and add the coconut milk, water, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir well ensuring that no lumps are left in the mixture.
- Pour mixture into individual serving cups and leave in the fridge overnight to set.
- Top with optional toppings like strawberries or nuts for some crunch!