1 min read
Strawberry "Granola" Yogurt Bark
- 1 cup plant-based yogurt
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1/2 Almond & Vanilla Clean Lean Protein Bar by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
In this Strawberry "Granola" Yogurt Bark recipe, you'll mix the cool, creamy taste of plant-based yogurt with the sweet, strawberry flavor of Kids Good Stuff Multivitamin Drink, PLUS the decadence of an Almond & Vanilla Clean Lean Protein Bar. It's like a one stop vitamin and protein shop that tastes like a treat! With just 4 ingredients, this easy recipe takes just minutes to make and the kids will have fun getting involved in the kitchen, while you'll get the peace of mind that they're getting optimal nutrition.
- Mix together the plant-based yogurt and Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff.
- Spread it out on a silicone mat or parchment paper. The mixture should be about 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick.
- Crumble the Clean Lean Protein bar over the yogurt along with sliced strawberries.
- Place into the freezer until set.
- Once set, cut it into smaller pieces and enjoy.
- To store, keep the yogurt bark in an air tight container in the freezer until ready to eat.