1 min read
- 1 cup strawberry sorbet
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup almond milk
- Skinny strawberry syrup
- Heart confetti sprinkles (or plant-based alternative)
Here's a healthy twist on the traditional Strawberry Milkshake, thanks to our friend at CakedByKatie.com. From a boost of delicious protein, to beautiful heart confetti sprinkle details, it is the perfect recipe to try especially for Valentine's or Galantine's Day!
- In a blender combine the sorbet, strawberries, Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein, and almond milk and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with a small drizzle of strawberry syrup and top with heart confettis.