1 min read
Strawberry Pistachio Protein Bars
- 1/3 cup Wild Strawberry OR Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup creamy sunflower seed butter
- 1 heaping tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup roasted pistachios crushed or chopped
- 1/3 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or nut milk
- 1/8 tsp of salt
These Strawberry Pistachio Protein Bars are no-bake, gluten free, and vegan. Plus, they contain freeze dried strawberries that add such a delicious sweetness and crunch! Recipe is courtesy of @zucchini.who.
- Combine all ingredients until you get a nice think dough that sticks to itself but not to your hands.
- Add more flour if your dough is too soft or wet.
- Add more nut milk if too dry.
- Then press dough into a small square parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Press flat with your fingers (option to add more pistachios/freeze dried strawberries on top).
- Cover with clear wrap and pop in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- After they are set, slice and store in an air tight container.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.