1 min read
Strawberry Vanilla Fudge
- 1/3 cup room temp sun butter or tahini
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/8 tsp fine ground salt
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional Toppings: freeze-dried strawberries, vegan white chocolate chips, and hemp seeds
Delicious, gut healthy, AND high in plant-based protein? Say no more!! This Strawberry Vanilla Fudge checks all the must-have nutritious and satisfying snack boxes. It's also a great no-bake recipe and it's all thanks to Molly from @zucchini.who!
To make these quick and easy bites, you'll simply need to mix all of your ingredients together, press the mixture into a small dish, top it with extra toppings to make it look pretty and then place the dish in your freezer until set.
See? SO easy!
More Recipes Like This
Fudgey Brownies with Cashew Butter Frosting
Cake Pop Freezer Fudge
2-Ingredient No Bake Fudge Balls
- Mix all ingredients well, except the strawberries. You may need to use your hands for this one! If the dough is too dry, add a splash of milk or maple syrup If it's too wet, add 1 tbsp more oat flour. You want a nice thick dough that sticks to itself.
- Add in the freeze-dried strawberries and mix until they are roughly combined.
- Line a small baking dish (4x4) with mixture. and press the dough into the dish in a flat, even layer.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings and press the toppings into the fudge.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove and slice with a hot knife. Store in the freezer and allow to soften for 5-10 min before enjoying.