Strawberry Vanilla Fudge
Delicious, gut healthy, AND high in plant-based protein? Say no more!! This Strawberry Vanilla Fudge checks all the must-have nutritious and satisfying snack boxes. It's also a great no-bake recipe and it's all thanks to Molly from @zucchini.who!
To make these quick and easy bites, you'll simply need to mix all of your ingredients together, press the mixture into a small dish, top it with extra toppings to make it look pretty and then place the dish in your freezer until set.
See? SO easy!
More Recipes Like This
- 1/3 cup room temp sun butter or tahini
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/8 tsp fine ground salt
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional Toppings: freeze-dried strawberries, vegan white chocolate chips, and hemp seeds
- Mix all ingredients well, except the strawberries. You may need to use your hands for this one! If the dough is too dry, add a splash of milk or maple syrup If it's too wet, add 1 tbsp more oat flour. You want a nice thick dough that sticks to itself.
- Add in the freeze-dried strawberries and mix until they are roughly combined.
- Line a small baking dish (4x4) with mixture. and press the dough into the dish in a flat, even layer.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings and press the toppings into the fudge.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove and slice with a hot knife. Store in the freezer and allow to soften for 5-10 min before enjoying.