Strawberry Yogurt Bark
This Strawberry Yogurt Bark is a simple recipe that is easy to adapt for whatever you have on hand! With having minimal (natural) sugar added, it's the perfect recipe for someone who wants a little something sweet with a nice boost of protein!
- 3 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Nuzest Kids Good Stuff
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup toasted muesli or granola (optional)
- Line a rimmed baking tray or shallow baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, maple syrup and Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest until well combined. Spread the mixture out on your prepared parchment paper making a rough rectangular shape.
- Scatter the strawberries and optional granola on top and freeze until firm (roughly 4 hours)
- Break or cut into smaller pieces to serve.