- 3 cups plain plant-based Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup toasted muesli or granola (optional)
This Strawberry Yogurt Bark is a simple recipe that is easy to adapt with whatever you have on hand! With minimal (natural) sugar added, it's the perfect recipe for anyone who wants a little something sweet with a nice boost of protein! While it's made with our Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff Multivitamin Drink powder, this one isn't just for the kiddos. Adults and children both love this delicious treat!
- Line a shallow baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the vegan yogurt, maple syrup, and Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest until well combined. Spread the mixture out on your prepared parchment paper, making a rough rectangular shape.
- Scatter the strawberries and granola on top (if desired) and freeze until firm, roughly 4 hours.
- Break or cut into smaller pieces to serve.