1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 scoop Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
Salt, to taste
Toppings, as desired
Have you run out of creative options for power-filled breakfasts? Your search is over! This easy-to-make sunrise protein omelet will become your new go-to in the morning, as it will perfectly sustain you until lunch. Customize this omelet with salsa and vegan crumbles. It also would be delicious with avocado slices on the side.
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at Steward Chicks.
1. Add all ingredients into a high powered blender. Mix until incorporated.
2. Cook batter on medium in an 8" skillet coated with avocado oil for two minutes.
3. Add toppings and fold 1/2 on top of the other half.
4. Cover with a lid and steam for an additional 2-3 minutes or until eggs are set.
5. Carefully remove lid and slide onto plate. Let cool for 5 minutes. Grab your fork and enjoy!