1 min read
Sweet Potato Coconut Protein Pancakes Recipe
2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1/2 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 small sweet potato (boiled and mashed)
- 2 flax egg, or other vegan egg alternative
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk
These dairy- and gluten-free Sweet Potato Coconut Protein Pancakes are too good to be true! They will satisfy your need for a yummy breakfast, without the guilt. And, you get loads of vitamin C with the sweet potatoes, and filling fiber with the flax seed. Mmmmm!
This recipe is courtesy of @kissmywheatgrass_.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Portion out your desired pancake size onto a heated pan or griddle.
- Cook on a stovetop in coconut oil.
- Top with strawberries and coconut butter.