Sweet Potato Croquettes Recipe
While this looks like a fancy tater tot, these Sweet Potato Croquettes from Gigi Eats Celebrities is no ordinary tot. And, they are dairy, gluten, sugar, soy, nut, and fruit-free.
5 Boiled Sweet Potato/Yam
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup Swerve/Erythritol
1 Scoop Nuzest Protein Powder, Just Natural flavor
1 Egg (or flax egg)
1/2 Cup Water
1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, for dredging
1. Boil sweet potatoes for roughly 10 minutes.
2. Add sweet potatoes to food processor.
3. Add one scoop Just Natural Clean Lean Protein, erythritol, flax egg, and water to a blender and blend. Add flour and puree until smooth.
4. Form nuggets out of batter and place on a plate.
5. In a shallow dish, add coconut flakes and dredge the nuggets in the flakes.
6. Add to air fryer and fry or bake in oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, flipping once.