4-INGREDIENT TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BARS
These 4-Ingredient Triple Chocolate Protein Bars are plain old good. Did I mention these bad boys are vegan and gluten-free with no added sugar?! Recipe is courtesy of @lilsipper.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 servings Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tbsp Santa Barbara's unsweetened cacao powder
- 3/4 - 1 cup almond milk
1. Combine oat flour, protein powder, and cacao powder, then add 3/4 cup almond milk and mix well until it forms a dough (use hands to knead). If dough seems too dry, add 1/4 cup more almond milk.
2. Line a bread pan with wax paper and press dough into pan until desired thickness is desired and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Remove from fridge and slice into desired shapes.
4. Optional: drizzle with Santa Barbara's 100% Pure Unsweetened Chocolate Discs. I like to store these in the freezer. They thaw within 10 minutes.