- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 servings Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 3/4 - 1 cup almond milk
These 4-Ingredient Triple Chocolate Protein Bars are rich, chocolatey, and full of protein goodness. Did I mention these bad boys are vegan and gluten-free with no added sugar?! That's right! Featuring Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein and just three other simple ingredients, you'll have these whipped up in no time with no fuss.
Recipe is courtesy of @lilsipper.
1. Combine oat flour, protein powder, and cacao powder, then add 3/4 cup almond milk and mix well until it forms a dough (use hands to knead). If dough seems too dry, add 1/4 cup more almond milk.
2. Line a bread pan with wax paper and press dough into pan until desired thickness is desired, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Remove from fridge and slice into desired shapes.
4. Optional: drizzle with melted vegan chocolate. Store in the freezer and take out about 10 minutes to thaw before enjoying.