1 min read
VALENTINE'S DAY CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup Just Natural or Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 flax eggs (or any plant-based alternative)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup raw honey (or vegan alternative)
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 sachet Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
Nothing says "I love you" like a Valentine's Day Chocolate Cake. Get ready to incorporate your favorite vegan protein for the ultimate taste and proteins to celebrate either with your loved one or with your best pals.
Trying this recipe? Tag @Nuzest_USA in your pictures so we can repost! Happy Valentine's or Galentine's Day!
- Combine all the dry ingredients together a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and in a separate bowl, combine the remaining wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and stir until fully combined.
- Line a 8" x 8" tin or heart shaped tin with baking paper and pour the batter into the tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°F.
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- To make the icing, combine Kids Good Stuff with the coconut cream until it forms a thick but smooth consistency.
- Spread over the cooled cake and top with rose petals.