VALENTINE'S DAY CHOCOLATE CAKE
Nothing says "I love you" like a healthy Valentine's Day Chocolate Cake. Get ready to incorporate your favorite Nuzest products for the ultimate taste and proteins to celebrate either with your loved one or with your best pals.
Trying this recipe? Tag @Nuzest_USA in your pictures so we can repost! Happy Valentine's or Galentine's Day!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein or Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 eggs (or plant-based alternative)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 sachet Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- Combine all the dry ingredients together a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and in a separate bowl, combine the remaining wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and stir until fully combined.
- Line a 18cm x 18cm heart shaped tin with baking paper and pour the batter into the tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180F.
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- To make the icing, combine Kids Good Stuff with the coconut cream till it forms a thick but smooth consistency.
- Spread over the cooled cake and top with rose petals.