VANILLA CARAMEL NICE CREAM BARS
You can enjoy this vanilla caramel nice cream any time of year, for any occasion or non-occasion. It's an indulgent treat that is easy to make, but may be quick to devour.
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 servings Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 40g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Combine the coconut milk and Kids Good Stuff in a bowl and whisk till smooth
- Pour the mixture into four ice-cream moulds and place into the freezer overnight to set
- To remove the ice-creams from their moulds, run the moulds under hot water
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the ice-creams and sprinkle with cacao nibs
- Place the ice-cream onto a plate and back into the freezer to firm. Enjoy!