- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 servings Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
You can enjoy these Vanilla Caramel Nice Cream Bars any time of year, for any occasion or non-occasion. It's an indulgent treat that is easy to make, but may be quick to devour.
- Combine the coconut milk and Kids Good Stuff in a bowl, then whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into four popsicle molds and place into the freezer overnight to set.
- To remove the popsicles from their molds, run them under hot water.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the popsicles, then sprinkle with cacao nibs, if desired.
- Place the popsicles onto a plate and back into the freezer to firm. Enjoy!