1 min read
VANILLA CARAMEL RICE CEREAL BARS
- 4 cups of puffed rice
- 1/2 cup honey (or maple syrup for a vegan version)
- 2 servings Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- Line a square tin (8x8) with baking paper. Set aside.
- Place the rice cereal, Nuzest Kids Good Stuff, honey and melted coconut oil into a large bowl and mix together until well combined. The rice bubbles should be coated in the honey and oil!
- Pour the mixture into the pre-prepared tin and press down firmly. It is important that the mixture is packed down firmly so that the bars don’t crumble when you slice them. A tip for pressing the mixture down firmly into the tin, is to place a piece of baking paper down over the slice and use your hand or a smaller tin to press the mixture down firmly.
- Place into the fridge to set for 3-4 hours or overnight. Remove from the fridge and cut into bars immediately with a sharp knife (if you let the slice come down to room temperature it will crumble when slicing).