1 min read
Vanilla Ginger Greens Smoothie
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, soaked in 3 Tbsp water
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup strawberry coconut ice blocks
- Optional: 1 Tbsp oatmeal flakes
This Vanilla Ginger Greens Smoothie by @charissa_and_co_wellness is a fun way to kickstart your morning with a little zing!
Full of fiber and Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest, this smoothie is a great way to keep the late morning lethargy at bay. It also ensures you are consuming ingredients like ginger that are associated with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Top with hemp seeds and raspberries, if desired.