1 min read
VANILLA ICE CREAM WITH SWEET PEACHES
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk – white solid coconut cream portion only!
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 2 cups chopped zucchini (it's delish I swear)
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1.5 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 1 peach
- something crunchie like cereal, granola, or nuts
- honey for drizzle
If you're in need of fancy looking dessert that takes zero effort at all, we got you covered! This Vanilla Ice Cream with Sweet Peaches recipe is adaptable to whatever fruit you have on hand - no one is going to care as long as there's ice cream!
- Add all ingredient to a blender. Be sure to only use the solid white coconut cream from the canned coconut milk.
- Blend starting on the lowest speed and slowly increase to the highest speed. Stay on the highest speed for 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the ice cream into a loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Before enjoying, remove the loaf pan from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Top your peaches with ice cream, your something crunchy, and drizzle with honey or agave!