1 min read
Vegan Biscuit Recipe
1 can garbanzo beans
1 cup oat flour (GF, if desired)
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 scoop Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Just Natural
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
This Vegan Biscuit Recipe is gluten-free and the perfect vehicle for your jam and favorite assorted toppings. Nuzest Clean Lean Protein plus liquified chickpeas (garbanzo beans) add a walloping protein punch and fiber-licious oat flour staves off hunger pains for hours. Get your creative juices flowing with these easy-to-make babies!
This recipes comes to use from Marci of @StewardChicks.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor, add a can of garbanzo beans, including the liquid. Process on high until it reaches a smooth consistency, or approximately 2 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, add the remaining ingredients and lightly whisk to incorporate.
4. Add the garbanzo bean liquid. Stir to combine, using hands if necessary.
5. Divide into 8 pieces of dough. Roll each piece between your hands to form a smooth round ball.
6. Place the dough ball on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
8. Let cool approximately for 10 minutes.
9. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, but we doubt they will last that long.