Vegan Chocolate Chip Blondies Recipe
I’m a sucker for chocolate chip cookies. But, that becomes tricky in a clean eating lifestyle. No longer. These rich and chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Blondies Recipe will satisfy that chocolate chip cookie craving, without the gluten and dairy. Just be warned… once you take the first bit… have a tall glass of your favorite non-dairy milk at the ready! These babies cause what we fondly call in my home, “MILK EMERGENCY!" Enjoy your cookies, my friends.
This recipes comes to use from Marci of @StewardChicks.
1/2 cup almond butter
3 pitted dates
1/3 cup applesauce
1/2 cup almond flour
1 scoop Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup chopped 100% cacao wafers/chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add almond butter, dates and applesauce to a food processor. Process until smooth.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except chopped cacao, and process until incorporated.
4. Stir in chopped cacao. The batter will be thick!
5. Place batter in an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake 20-22 minutes. Let cool completely. Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to three days.