Vegan Chocolate Easter Egg Recipe
This time of year, it is hard to escape the mounds of chocolate confections lining the shelves of your favorite grocery store. But, move over neon-colored bunnies and cream-filled eggs! This easy-to-make Vegan Chocolate Easter Egg Recipe is reminiscent of a smooth dark chocolate truffle, which will satisfy even the most sophisticated chocoholic. And, being deliciously nutritious and protein-packed, you won't mind when your kids ask for one - or 10!
This recipes comes to use from Marci of @StewardChicks.
4 tablespoons almond milk (or other milk alternative)
2 scoops Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
2 scoops cocoa powder (use Nuzest scooper)
2 tablespoons alcohol-free vanilla
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoon coconut nectar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until incorporated. It will be crumbly.
2. Divide chocolate in half, taking 1/2 of mixture into the palm of your hand and squeezing to form into an egg shape.
3. Place on a parchment lined tray. Repeat with remaining chocolate.
4. Coat with chocolate and top with fresh fruit, as desired.
1. Add all ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine.
2. Dip each egg once and return to parchment paper lined tray.
3. Refrigerate for 5 minutes, or until firm. Remove eggs from refrigerator and repeat dipping.
4. Return to refrigerator until ready to eat. Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.