1 min read
Vegan Chocolate Easter Egg Recipe
- 4 tbsp almond milk (or other milk alternative)
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
This time of year, it is hard to escape the mounds of chocolate confections lining the shelves of your favorite grocery store. But, move over neon-colored bunnies and cream-filled eggs! This easy-to-make Vegan Chocolate Easter Egg Recipe is reminiscent of a smooth dark chocolate truffle, which will satisfy even the most sophisticated chocoholic. And, being deliciously nutritious and protein-packed, you won't mind when your kids ask for one - or 10!
This recipes comes to use from Marci of @StewardChicks.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until incorporated. It will be crumbly.
- Divide chocolate in half, taking 1/2 of mixture into the palm of your hand and squeezing to form into an egg shape.
- Place on a parchment lined tray. Repeat with remaining chocolate.
- Coat with chocolate and top with fresh fruit, if desired.
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Dip each egg once and return to parchment paper lined tray.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes, or until firm. Remove eggs from refrigerator and repeat dipping.
- Return to refrigerator until ready to eat. Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.