1 min read
VEGAN GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 flax egg
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tspbaking powder
- 1 tbsp heaped of rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour
- Enough water to make a thick paste
Enjoy these Vegan Gingerbread Cookies this holiday season!
- Make the flax egg (mix 1 tbsp flax meal with 3 tbsp water, leave for 20 minutes).
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well,
- Add in the flax egg and rice malt syrup. Stir well.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and knead until it is smooth.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of baking paper until it’s 0.5 cm thick.
- Cut the dough into gingerbread shapes using a gingerbread cutter and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Using a zip lock bag filled with the white paste, cut a small corner off the bag and squeeze onto the gingerbread men to make their faces.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F.