1 min read
Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
- Coconut Milk
- Clean Lean Protein
- Erythritol (or your favorite sweetener of choice)
- Ice Cubes
Nuzest USA CEO Jonny Edwards teamed up with Gigi of Gigi Eats Celebrities to make three flavors of easy-to-make vegan ice cream using Clean Lean Protein in Wild Strawberry, Rich Chocolate, and Smooth Vanilla. This plant-based recipe only contains three ingredients and it's also sugar free and so satisfying. It's a great summer or anytime treat!
Method 1 using Ice Cream Maker
1. Pour 1 can of light coconut milk into a mixing bowl, followed by 1 serving of Nuzest (which is 2 scoops) and 1/4 cup of erythritol.
2. Whisk the combination together and pour into an ice cream maker that has been frozen for at least 24 hours.
3. Put the curn into the machine and then put the top on. And let the machine do the magic for 25 minutes or so. When the combination looks thick and has the consistency of ice cream, it's time to serve it up. Feel free to shave some chocolate on top.
1. In your blender that has roughly 15 ice cubes, pour 1 cup of canned coconut milk and 1 cup carton coconut milk, following by 1/4 cup erythritol and 1 serving of Nuzest (which is 2 scoops) and give it a whirl until blended.
2. If you are feeling fancy, pour your mix into a martini glass.
1. In your third blender that also has some ice in it, pour 1 can of light coconut milk, 1 serving of Nuzest (which is 2 scoops) and 1/4 cup of erythritol in and blend until creamy.
2. If you don't have a bowl, a wine glass will do!