- 4 frozen bananas (the spottier the better)
- 2 scoops Clean Lean Protein (choice of flavor)
- ¼ cup chopped almonds or other toppings of choice (optional)
As the temperatures increase with the approach of summer, so do our temptations for a “naughty” tub of dairy delight. With this Protein B’Nice Vegan Protein Ice Cream recipe, there is no guilt.
Only sugar-free, dairy-free, protein-packed pleasure! Marci is a stay at home mom who loves clean eating and culinary crafting, minus gluten and refined sugar. For more recipes like this, visit her blog at www.stewardchicks.com.
- Place frozen bananas in the food processor. Tip: Bananas can be frozen whole and broken into thirds, or frozen as coins on a baking sheet.
- Pulse until bananas appear crumbly
- Scrape down with a rubber spatula.
- Continue to work in a series of pulses until the bananas become incorporated and smooth. May take several minutes. Tip: Be careful not to process too long after bananas become smooth, as the bananas can loose form quickly.
- Add two scoops of vanilla Nuzest Clean Lean Protein. Pulse to combine.
- Eat immediately, topped with your favorite extras. Or, put in freezer to harden. If freezing, defrost on the counter for at least 20 minutes before enjoying.