2 min read
Vegan Funfetti Cake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup baking stevia
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 2-3 drops princess cake baking emulsion
We want to show you how to make a healthy vegan cake bar using protein powder, and Kim (@pbeechie) shares a little about herself and why she loves Nuzest.
"I love Nuzest because it is the best tasting vegan protein powder I have ever had. I was originally drawn to Nuzest because it really is CLEAN and not packed with unnecessary ingredients or chemicals. So, the fact that it is pure and tastes amazing is just so fantastic. I aim to live a healthy lifestyle in every aspect of my life. Mentally, physically, everything is so important. Physically, I eat a vegan diet and focus on eating wholesome, colorful foods. I also workout 3-4 times a week. I have fibromyalgia, so to me, staying active is a privilege and should be seen as a gift to benefit your body. Physical activity also keeps my mind at ease and boosts my moods. I actively focus on keeping a healthy mindset, balancing out dedication with enjoyment in life through small things like baking sweet treats or reading a book for a couple of hours with no distractions. It’s good to focus on relationships, work, responsibilities, etc., but it is also so very important to take time to reflect inwardly and ensure you are truly happy...
There are a lot of really good recipes I’ve made with Clean Lean Protein, but I’d say my most memorable and favorite were Vegan Funfetti Cake Bars. I ate the entire batch in less than two days, ha!"
- Grind the oats into a flour.
- Then in a medium bowl, mix together the ground oats and the remaining ingredients. It’ll be pretty thick. Spray a 9"x9' baking dish with nonstick spray and pour in your batter. Bake at 350°F for 22-25 mins.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then cut into 12 pieces.