1 min read
Vanilla Chai Protein Bites
- 1 cup creamy natural salted almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 serving Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tsp chai spice (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Who doesn't love a quick, easy, and healthy snack? These flavorful bites are made with only 5 ingredients - one being our popular Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein!
What makes these vegan Vanilla Chai Protein Bites so easy to make? They're no-bake, require only one bowl, and they're made with common pantry ingredients like nut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. (Who has extra time to shop for ingredients?). In fact, the hardest part is waiting for the bars to set up in the fridge, and we LOVE that!
To make these bars allergen and school lunch-friendly, try swapping out the almond butter for a seed butter of your choice.
Special thanks to our friend @munchinwithmaddie for creating such a yummy recipe!
More Recipes Like This
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl, then stir until combined. Use your hands if you need to!
- Add mixture to a parchment-lined loaf pan. Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting.
- Cut into 18 pieces or cut into bars. Keep refrigerated.