VEGAN VANILLA ICE CREAM
Who knew ice cream could be so easy to make at home? This Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream can be whipped up in no time!
- 2 (14 oz) cans of full fat canned coconut milk
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup of pitted medjool dates
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave)
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- your favorite vegan cookies
- Puree all of the ingredients in a Vitamix or blender until combined and smooth
- Pour into a metal bowl and chill in the freezer
- Whip the ingredients every 15 mins until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Spoon a heaping scoop of ice cream in between your favorite vegan cookies!