1 min read
VEGAN VANILLA PROTEIN CAKE
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 tsp apple cider
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Vanilla frosting
- More sprinkles
This Vegan Vanilla Protein Cake is so tasty, so moist, so fluffy that you (and your friends) will seriously question how it can be made with protein powder.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray two 8" cake pans with oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flour, protein, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and sugar together until well combined.
- Add to the same bowl, pour in the oil, milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla. Mix with the dry ingredients using a large spoon until just combined. Do not over mix! Fold in 1/2 cup sprinkles.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cake pans and bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the cakes cool in the pans for about 10 minutes completely before frosting.
- Frost as desired and top with more sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!