Veggie Noodle Pizza Pie Recipe
This noodle-less grain-free "pizza pie" comes from our friend Gigi Eats Celebrities. This Veggie Noodle Pizza Pie Recipe is loaded with filling veggies and uses Clean Lean Protein Just Natural in the crust to keep it formed. This quick and easy recipe is super tasty and will keep you coming back for seconds or thirds.
1/2 Steamed Spaghetti Squash
1 Whole Zucchini, Noodle-Style
1 Scoop Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
2 Flax Eggs
Salt & Pepper (for both crust and tomato sauce)
Garlic & Oregano, as much as you dang well please
1 15-oz Can of Tomato Sauce
1 Tbs Tomato Paste
3 Tbs Diced Black Olives
1 Can Quartered Artichoke Hearts
Garlic, to taste
1. Scoop half steamed spaghetti squash into bowl, along with 1 whole zucchini "noodled"
2. Add flax eggs and one scoop of Clean Lean Protein Just Natural to the bowl.
3. Add herbs and spices such as oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; highly recommended but not mandatory.
4. Stir with a spoon or use your hands and get them dirty.
5. Grab a baking dish and spray with non-stick spray.
6. Pour the mixture into the pan, smoothing it out with a utensil.
7. Sprinkle with garlic (if you wish).
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
9. In a bowl, pour 1 can of tomato sauce, along with a small can of diced olives. Then, place artichokes in the same bowl. Season with basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Combine. Add a generous scoop of tomato paste to thicken.
10. Grab your baked crust and pour the sauce on top.
11. Bake for another 10 minutes.