1 min read
WILD STRAWBERRY BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3-4 frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
This Wild Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie makes the perfect breakfast for busy kids (and their parents)! It's got the nutrients your kids need to support growth and development. Get their day (and yours!) started off right with the vitamins, minerals, plant-based protein, probiotics, and calcium found in Kids Good Stuff. It's fast, easy, nutritious, and DELICIOUS!
This recipe serves one, but feel free to triple the recipe so that your whole household can enjoy it too!
- Place ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cup and drink up!
- Optional: add sliced strawberries or coconut flakes to the top before serving.