ZUCCHINI PROTEIN COOKIES
These Zucchini Protein Cookies are a hit in any household. They are great option for meal prep since they are nutritious enough to be a part of your breakfast, lunch snack or for a nice sweet treat.
This recipe and captures are courtesy of our friend @going_dad.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff (Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein is another great option!)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (or more if you love cinnamon like me!)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (You can use mashed banana or applesauce, too)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free baking sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large grated or shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into bowl of dry ingredients and mix with large spoon or sturdy spatula until well combined.
- Using medium cookie scoop or 1/4 cup, scoop dough into ball then shape into flat circle with hands, about 1/2″ thick; place evenly on baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.