Join the Nuzest Team
Nuzest is looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Manager.
- Recruit new affiliates and screen applications
- Management of influencer/affiliate program
- Content writing and editing for emails, blog, website, printed materials, advertisements, and social media posts
- Manage social media content across all platforms
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Update spreadsheets and databases as needed
- Assist in the organizing of digital campaigns
- Excellent writing skills across various platforms
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of Google Office, Google Analytics, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Shopify, CRM databases, and task management software like Asana
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Degree (or relevant experience) in Marketing or relevant field is preferred
With your application, please include a cover letter about why you would love to work for Nuzest. Include your salary requirements in your cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.