7 DAYS, 7 WAYS: DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS PEA PROTEIN RECIPES FOR EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
The title says it all! Here are 7 recipes using Clean Lean Protein in 7 different ways. There are savory recipes, sweet recipes, meals, snacks, on-the-go grabs and lightened up treats that you and your whole family will enjoy!
PROTEIN CEREAL PANCAKES
Recipe courtesy of starinfinitefood
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour (or oat flour)
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Whisk together the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Dollop the batter in a medium pan over medium low heat and cook until brown.
- Serve with caramelized bananas, yogurt, chocolate chips, maple syrup and some butter (or vegan butter)!
- 1 serving of Vanilla Matcha Clean Lean Protein
- plant-based milk
- Mix 2 scoops with your favorite non-dairy milk and enjoy! We like to add a dash of cinnamon and some agave for sweetness.
HIGH PROTEIN PUMPKIN COOKIE DOUGH
Recipe courtesy of @livlabelfree
- 3/4 cup chickpeas rinsed and drained (130g)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée (60g)
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice (30g) (or seed butter for nut-free)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (15ml) or sweetener of choice
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein (12g)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (60ml) (or oat milk for nut-free)
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips or chunks (25g)
- Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and enjoy!
HIGH PROTEIN VEGGIE BURGERS
- 1 large red pepper chopped
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup finely ground almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seed hearts
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 can black beans
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- Whole grain buns
- Preheat to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the red pepper and onion in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until minced. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the almonds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, flaxseed mill, garlic, salt, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika to food processor. Blend until a coarse, grainy mixture.
- Place the black beans, oats, and 2 tbsp of water in the food processor and puree. Transfer to the mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Scoop the burger mixture in 1/3 cup portions into your hands. Shape into patties and bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake 5 additional minutes.
- Put them in a bun and sandwich your fav toppings in between.
GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN POWER PIZZA CRUST
Recipe courtesy of Marci, www.stewardchicks.com.
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup millet
- 1 serving Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsps of avocado or olive oil
- Your choice of pizza toppings
- Combine quinoa and millet. Soak the mixture in water, covered by at least 1 inch of water.
- Soak for 8 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to prepare the crust, preheat the oven to 425°F. Place parchment paper on two 12-inch pizza pans.
- Drain and rinse the quinoa/millet mixture. Add the mixture and the rest of the ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture resembles a thick batter. Add an additional tablespoon of water, one at a time, if it is too thick.
- Pour the batter in equal parts onto the prepared pans. Use a spatula to spread batter onto each pan.
- Bake the crusts for 15 minutes. Flip each crust and return them to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven. Top each crust with your favorite pizza toppings (sauce, spinach, zucchini, nutritional yeast, cheese, etc.).
- Return to the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the toppings have nicely browned.
- Remove your pizzas from the oven and let them cool before cutting on a cutting board.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 2 cups of smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- Place the peanut butter, coconut flour and Kids Good Stuff.
- Using a spoon, mix well until a dough consistency forms.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and place on a lined tray.
- Place the tray into the fridge and leave to set for 1 hour.
NO-BAKE GRANOLA BARS
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cherries (or any other dried fruit)
- Microwave the almond butter and agave in a large bowl then mix together.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate!) and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and place the ensure mixture in an 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 20 minutes before cutting into smaller bars.
- Store in an airtight container or in smaller ready-to-grab bags.