- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 serving of Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon, optional but recommended
Supporting your gut health doesn't have to be boring or tasteless. This Gut Healthy Blueberry Chia Pudding recipe is not only delicious, but contains Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest for a boost of multivitamins and gut health supporting ingredients. Your kids will love the fantastic flavor and you'll love the peace of mind that they're getting the best vegan nutrition for growth and development.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in an airtight container (try reusing an old salsa container!) and place in your refrigerator until ready to eat.
- When ready, top with optional yogurt and more blueberries.