- 1/2 serving of Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup oats, pulsed into a powder
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 1/2 Tbsp monk fruit or sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2 Tbsp plant-based milk of your choice
- Vegan chocolate gems
- Toppings: plain plant-based yogurt, apple powder or paprika (for color)
Are you on the hunt for kid-friendly, fun Halloween treats? Take a look at these Halloween-inspired breakfast cookies by @nuttyliv! They are totally spooktacular, but since they are made with Kids Good Stuff multivitamin drink mix by Nuzest, you won't find anything spooky about the ingredient list.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix all cookie ingredients (except the chocolate gems) together until well-combined.
- With a small cookie scooper or spoon, scoop mix onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add one chocolate gem to the top of each cookie.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, depending on the size of your cookies.
- Once cooled, add the topping ingredients to make the eyeballs. Start by adding a dot-sized amount of plain, plant-based yogurt to each cookie. Add red and green (or color of choice) natural coloring to the remaining yogurt for the eye color and veins. You can use anything you like to make the eyes. Have fun and enjoy!